Adaptive and Inclusive Recreation Assistance Program

Adaptive and Inclusive Recreation (AIR) is an area within the City of Greeley Recreation that serves those with disabilities by providing accommodations and specialized programs. The AIR Assistance Scholarship Program is available for individuals with disabilities that would like to participate in the City of Greeley Recreation Programs.

The Greeley Culture, Parks and Recreation Department raises money through a variety of sponsorships and donations for the AIR Assistance Scholarship Program. As long as funds are available, we will try to accommodate all scholarship requests.

Information and Qualification Process:

  1. Participants must be Greeley or Weld County residents.
  2. The AIR Assistance Scholarship Program is for participants that may not qualify for the Youth Assistance or Senior Assistance Programs and have a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). If participants receive either Youth or Senior Assistance, they cannot receive assistance from the AIR Assistance Scholarship Program in the same year.
  3. Once qualification is confirmed, each child will receive a $150 scholarship. Each participant can utilize this money towards program registration costs. In addition, camps, clinics, recreation jerseys, and punch passes are also included.
  4. Please note that the AIR Assistance Scholarship will cover only 70% cost for any program that is over $100. The remaining 30% balance will need to be paid out of pocket by the participant at the time of registration.
  5. The AIR Assistance Scholarship Program cannot be used towards any membership, pool pass, or daily admission fee.
  6. The AIR Assistance Scholarship program will expire on December 31.
  7. If any adaptation or support is needed in any City of Greeley Recreation Programs, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the AIR coordinator at 970-350-9779.


Applications are available at the Guest Services desk of the Greeley Recreation Center (651 10th Ave), the Family FunPlex (1501 65th Ave), or the Rodarte Community Center (920 A St).

They can also be printed out by downloading the Adaptive and Inclusive Recreation (AIR) Assistance Scholarship Program application below. Please return completed applications to the Greeley Recreation Center, located at 651 10th Avenue, Greeley, CO 80631, at least five business days before registering for programs.

Or you can fill out the online application and submit it directly for processing. For more information, contact 970-336-4206.

Download and print the 2023 AIR Assistance Program Application