Youth Assistance Fund
The Youth Assistance Program is available for families that have financial hardship and would still like to have the opportunity for their child to participate in City of Greeley Recreation Programs. The Greeley Culture, Parks and Recreation Department raises money through a variety of sponsorships and donations for the Youth Assistance Program. As long as there are funds available, we will accommodate all qualified requests.
Qualification Process and Information:
- Participants must be able to prove Greeley residency and provide a letter of qualification issued by Weld County School District 6 for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program. A copy of this letter must be provided for each child. Fore Greeley residents attending other school districts, applications will be looked at on a case-by-case basis.
- Once qualification is confirmed, each child can utilize a $150 scholarship toward registration costs from a list of classes and programs offered through the Greeley Recreation Division.
- The Youth Assistance Program scholarship program will expire on December 31st.
- The Youth Assistance Program cannot be used towards any membership, passes, or daily fees.
- The ADA Assistance Program is for participants that may not qualify for Youth Assistance and fall under the ADA protection.
Applications are available online or at the Front Desk of the Greeley Recreation Center (651 10th Ave), the Family FunPlex (1501 65th Ave), or the Rodarte Community Center (920 A St).
Contact 970-350-9406 for further information.