Get the kids away from their screens and bring your whole family to one of the city’s swimming pools! Sign up for a swim lesson, take a ride on a water slide, or simply stop by for a quick swim. With our four outdoor facilities and two indoor swimming pools, you’ll find something for everyone year-round!
The City reminds everyone that current state and CDC-recommended hygiene and social distancing still apply at the outdoor pools.
- Avoid groups of 10 or more people at all times.
- Pools are limited to 10 people (including staff) and only lap swim will be offered.
- Visitors should bring adequate water and hand sanitizer.
- Anyone with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms – a fever, cough, or shortness of breath – should not enter or use city facilities including outdoor pools.
- It is highly encouraged for swimmers to be “swim ready” upon arrival, showering prior and already dressed in appropriate swim attire.
Fees are based on availability. For facility rental, large groups, special events, preseason school or organization rentals, contact us at 970-350-9400 or see the Aquatics Rentals page.