Outdoor Aquatics Facilities
Greeley residents and visitors can kick off summer fun at two outdoor pools and two splash parks.
- Centennial Pool, 2315 Reservoir Rd.
- Discovery Bay Waterpark, 715 E. 24th St.
- Island Grove Splash Park, 302 N. 14th Ave.
- Sunrise Splash Park, 325 12th St.
Hours of Operation
Outdoor pools are open from noon to 6 p.m. daily until Saturday, August. 12. Once students return to school in the fall, outdoor pools are open on weekends only from August 19 to September 4 (Labor Day).
Splash parks are open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily from May 27 through September 4.
Admission to the pools is $6 for adults, $5 for youth (6-15), $5 for seniors (60+), and $2 for children five and under (must be accompanied in the pool by a paying adult). Purchase a 10-punch pass at Centennial Pool, Discovery Bay, Family FunPlex (1501 65th Ave.), or Greeley Recreation Center (651 10th Ave.) for $32 for youth/senior and $40 for adults for the best value this season.
Admission to both splash parks is free.
Discovery Bay hosts Wednesday Family Nights with extended hours from 6-8 p.m. starting June 7 through August 9 for a chance to swim at the waterpark with your children until dusk.
- Wibit AquaTrack (an inflatable obstacle course in the pool) Thursday nights from 6-8 p.m. beginning June 1 through August 10. Regular admission rates apply.
- Swim-in Theater will show the movie Ice Age (PG) on July 20. The pool opens at 7:30 p.m., and the movie starts at dusk. Come lounge in the pool with your inflatables during the film. Movie admission costs $6 for adults, $5 for youth (6-15) and seniors (60+), and $2.50 for children five and under. The event is sponsored in part by Allo Fiber and Sexy Sammies. Concessions will be open during the movie. Tickets go on sale July 10.
To learn more about the City of Greeley’s aquatics facilities, call 970-350-9401, email [email protected], or visit GreeleyRec.com.
May 19, 2023