The City of Greeley will host Bike to Work Day on Wednesday, June 28. Choose an alternate mode of transportation bike, walk, or roll for your commute, stopping at one of the numerous breakfast stations in Windsor, Greeley, and Evans. Greeley will also have afternoon stations to continue the bicycling celebrations after work.
Breakfast and Afternoon Stations
Find breakfast stations and giveaways throughout Greeley, Windsor, and Evans. Starting at the Bike Spokes in Windsor to the Kodak Trailhead. Stations continue along the west end of the Poudre Trail toward Greeley, throughout town to Roasty’s coffee shop in Evans.
Some familiar breakfast station locations include:
- Farr Library, 20th Street & 61st Avenue
- Aims Community College, 16th Street & 47th Avenue
- University of Northern Colorado, 20th Street & 10th Avenue
- Bittersweet Park, 16th Street & 35th Avenue
- City Hall, 1000 10th Avenue
- Lincoln Park, 7th Street & 10th Avenue
- Weld County, 1150 O Street
After-hours stations will be offered at:
- WeldWerks, 4th Street & 8th Avenue
- Aunt Helen’s Coffee Shop, 800 8th Avenue, Suite 101
- TightKnit Brew, 813 8th Street
- Greeley Hatchet House, 820 9th Street, Unit A
- Crabtree Brewing, 2961 W. 29th Street
- After Hours, 4111 Centerplace Drive, Suite D
Plan Your Ride
Greeley Bikes boasts approximately 85 miles of in-town bike lanes, just a tiny part of the city’s bikeway system. With the bike map developed in 2017, planning your trip is easy. Review the Rules of the Road before you head out to ensure you are riding safely, and always be prepared by wearing a helmet and staying hydrated.
Bring your bike while riding Greeley Evans Transit (GET) fixed-route buses. All fixed-route buses (transit services that run on a specific route with pre-determined schedules and stops) have three bike racks on the front of the bus. Now through August 31, all bus transportation is fare-free. So, combining your bicycle and transit commute is easier than ever to get further on Bike to Work Day!
For more information about Bike to Work Day and other Greeley Bikes events, visit GreeleyBikes.com.
June 9, 2023