We know it’s only July, but Greeley Recreation has spent the summer preparing for a great fall line-up with activities for both youth and adult sports. Here are the key dates to remember:
- July 11 – Priority Registration and Early Bird Registration begins for Fall Sports
- July 17 – Priority Registration for youth sports ends
- July 18 – General Registration begins for youth sports
- July 29 – Early Bird Registration ends for adult sports
- July 30 – General Registration begins for adult sports
- August 5 – Registration ends for youth sports
- August 19 – Registration ends for adult sports
Our Recreation Coordinators will offer team and individual play experiences this fall including a variety of opportunities for participants. The following two sports are now eligible for Priority Registration:
Who’s eligible to register for Youth Sports Priority Registration?
- Volunteer Coaches
- Full Youth Sports Teams
- Families with 3 or more participating youth in the same household
Learn more about our Priority Registration eligibility in the Youth Sports Registration and Procedures document online. We’re looking for adults to help mentor youth and teach them the skills to play sports successfully. If you are interested in becoming a coach, fill out the online application.
To complete a priority registration, contact our youth sports coordinator for details at 970-350-9421 by July 17 (the last day for priority registration) or call 970-350-9400 for more information.
Need assistance paying the youth sports registration fee? Apply for our Youth Assistance Fund. Scholarships are available for those students that qualify for the School District 6 Free and Reduced Lunch Program.
We have the following options available for ages 16+ to join and participate with your friends and colleagues:
Want a significant discount on team registration fees? Sign up for our Early Bird Registration! All full teams are eligible to register early. Teams that register by July 29 will pay a lower registration fee. You can’t beat that!
Don’t miss out on playing a sport this fall, take advantage of these opportunities, and register today!
July 11, 2022