Climbing Wall Open Daily!
Located next to the racquetball courts, we have the only public climbing wall in town!
The Eldorado wall from Louisville, CO is 20′ high and offers a variety of bouldering obstacles, unique features such as a challenging overhang, and is fully equipped with 2 auto belays and 10 top rope stations.
Access to the climbing wall is free to Greeley Recreation members and guests who pay the daily admission fee.
We offer free climbing shoe rentals at the Guest Service Desk.
Hours of Operation
Bouldering is allowed during all facility hours: Monday-Friday 5 a.m. – 10 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Guests must check out the key fob from the Guest Service Desk
- Bouldering is allowed to the white line
Top Rope is allowed during wall staffed hours: Monday and Wednesday 4-8 p.m. and the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Each climber must pass a belay certification to climb unsupervised
- All climbers must have an active waiver on file, must be 18 years of age or older to complete the waiver without a parent signature
- Climbers are allowed to bring their own shoes and harness; assisted-braking belay devices will be supplied.
- All climbers must be 5 years of age or older and have an active waiver on file.
- Youth ages 5-15 may use the wall when accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Guests 16+ may use the wall unsupervised.
Contact us about hosting your next birthday party or team building exercise at 970-350-9400. Must schedule two weeks in advance.
Greeley Recreation Center, 651 10th Avenue