The City of Greeley Recreation is offering a new Adult Pickleball league with 2 leagues and 4 Divisions.
Players are only allowed to play on one team per Division.
All teams/players must provide their own paddles and warm-up balls.
Each team will be guaranteed 6 games, with a 1 game guarantee playoff game.
- All Leagues will be played as Open Doubles.
- Teams can be created with same or mixed genders.
- Team MUST register for the division of the highest rated player.
Skill rating will be based on self-rated skill levels of players.
Definitions of Player Skill Ratings
Games Begin: Week of May, 29, 2023
Game times and schedule will be on TeamSideline.
Early-Bird Registration: April 3-14
- Fee: $30 per team for all other leagues
General Registration: April 15-21
- Fee: $40 per team for all other leagues
- Age 55 & Over 3.0 and below rating (Max-16)
- Age 55 & Over 3.5 and above rating (Max-16)
- Age 16 & Over 3.0 and below rating (Max-10)
- Age 16 & Over 3.5 and above rating (Max-10)
All games will be played at Sherwood Park.
- Age 55 & Over 3.0 and below rating.
- Age 55 & Over 3.5 and above rating.
- Game Times: 8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m.
- Age 16 & Over 3.0 and below rating.
- Age 16+ & Over 3.5 and above rating.
- Game Times: 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., 9 p.m.
Location: Sherwood Park, 2820 13th St., Greeley 80631
Teams consist of 2 players maximum. Roster can include 1 substitute for a maximum of 3 rostered players.
The regular season is 5 weeks. League play is Doubles. Each match consists of 3 sets to 11 points played within a time limit of 55 minutes of play. There will be a 5-minute grace period; however, the clock will start at the official match time.
USA Pickleball Association rulebook governs all pickleball play unless otherwise stated.
All League Play is Self-Officiated
There will be a court supervisor on site. It is essential that league rules be followed during game play. If a discrepancy occurs, please take the following steps:
- Check the rule book: USA Pickleball Rulebook
- Ask other players who are playing on a court next to you to help clarify rules.
- Check in with the onsite supervisor