Take the field with your friends or join a team as a free agent! We are now offering 5 divisions to fit your experience and skill level. Teams can choose between Lower, Middle and Upper and mixed (coed) or unified Divisions.
Greeley boasts one of the largest softball leagues along the Front Range. We have several divisions to choose from to meet your needs.
**Beginning Spring 2022, all teams and participants will be required to complete their rosters and waivers on TeamSideline. Information will be sent to team managers after they have registered their team through RecTrac and the City of Greeley.
The City of Greeley Recreation offers an adult softball league with 7 divisions on 4 nights.
Each team will be guaranteed 5 regular season games and 1 playoff game.
Players are only allowed to play on one team per Division.
Game times and schedules will be posted on TeamSideline.
Early-Bird Registration: June 26 – July 14
- $360 per team for all leagues
General Registration: July 15 – August 14
- $420 per team for all other leagues
- Unified/Adaptive League (contact [email protected] for registration)
- Novice League / Church League (contact [email protected] for registration)
- Men’s Recreational (Min-4 teams, Max-16 teams)
- Co-Rec Recreational (Min-4 teams, Max-16 teams)
- Co-Rec Intermediate (Min-4 teams, Max-16 teams)
- Men’s Intermediate (Min-4 teams, Max-22 teams)
- Men’s Competitive (Min-4 teams, Max-10 teams)
Want to play but aren’t on a team?
Sign up, and we will connect you with other captains or start a Free Agent team!Free Agent Sign Up
- Games will be played either at Twin Rivers Community Park (1501 65th Ave.) or Island Grove Regional Park (501 N. 14th Ave.)
- Game times will be played at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., and 9 p.m.
Games Begin: Week of August 28, 2023
|Unified/Adaptive||No rating||Players with disabilities and partners|
|Novice||No rating||Beginner player with little to no experience in softball/baseball in their life|
|Recreational||E or no rating||Players with little knowledge of fundamental skills|
|Intermediate||D or lower||Players with solid fundamental skills|
|Competitive||C, B, A, or lower||Advance players|
** Strictly enforced. Ratings will be calculated based on your most recent rating in the past 5 years.
Teams that register for a league below their skill level will be moved to an appropriate division. Players can always play up a division but never play down.
Ray Vasquez, Adult Sports Coordinator
- Upper division is for the most skilled teams that may play in B/C/D USSSA tournaments
- Co-Rec Middle division is for the Co-Ed teams that would like to play in a more competitive setting
- Lower division is for teams that are out to have fun, may not have the most skill and/or do not play in USSSA tournaments.
- Co-Rec Lower division is for teams that are out to have fun, may not have the most skill and/or do not play in USSSA tournaments.
- Unified division is a recreational league that plays to have fun and has both people with and without disabilities that are 16+.
To ensure an “equitable playing field,” teams can be moved during the tournament to play in a division comparable to their abilities. This may or may not be on the same night as chosen at league registration. This decision will be made based on standings and ability level. Co-Ed teams must have equal to or more women in the line up for games as men.
AAC welcomes softball players 50+ for the spring/summer league
- Registration deadline: April 4
- 70’s division begins April 18
- B-E division begins May 4
- No games Memorial day
- No games June 13- June 29
- No games July 4
- 70’s last game August 15
- B-E last game August 17
- Tournament August 22 -30
Sheri Lobmeyer, Recreation Coordinator
Email: [email protected]