Dig out your baseball mitt and start warming up your arm! Greeley Recreation is offering T-ball (Birth Years 2016 & 2017) and a new Coach Pitch Baseball (Birth Years 2014 & 2015) program this summer. All T-ball teams will have their own practice field as well as practice locations in local neighborhoods throughout the city including Sherwood Park, Pheasant Run, East Memorial, and Twin Rivers Park.
Youth Sports Summer Camps registration begins Monday too! Youth soccer, flag football, volleyball, and tennis camps are available in June and July. As well as adult softball, outdoor sand volleyball, tennis, and inline hockey.
Unified and adaptive recreation options are available for T-ball and Adult Softball.
Youth Sports and Youth Assistance Fund Scholarship
- Each youth sports volunteer coach receives one free youth registration.
- Apply online today if you are interested in volunteering.
For more information, contact [email protected].
Need a little help with registration fees?
• Greeley Recreation offers a Youth Assistance Fund – up to $150 available per student annually!
• If you quality for WCSD6 Free and Reduced lunch program you’re eligible to apply.
Youth Summer Sports Offerings include:
- T-ball and Coach Pitch Baseball
- Youth Soccer Camp
- Youth Flag Football Camp
- Youth Volleyball Camp
- Youth Tennis Camps
Adult Sports Early Bird Registration
What does that mean? Your team gets a discount on registration fees!
- Any adult sports league that has a team ready to register
- Offered for softball, outdoor sand volleyball, and inline hockey
April 4, 2022