Just because the weather is getting cooler, don’t spend all your time cuddled on the couch this winter. Stay busy with a Greeley Recreation activity or find one for your children. It’s a great way to beat the winter blues and improve your overall well-being.
Greeley Recreation wants to help you and your young athlete maintain good mental and physical condition over the colder months. We have many opportunities to try new classes and fill those vacation days. Our wide range of options can expand your skills or develop your budding athlete’s technique.
Holiday Breaks Sports Camps
We currently have all November and December youth sports camps open for registration. Enroll your school-age children in soccer, basketball, or multi-sports camps while on a break from school, or your little ones in a cheer clinic or SuperTots sampler, where they’ll learn several different sports. Find a variety of camps and clinics for all ages.
Stay informed on upcoming youth and adult sports registration dates. Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on playing in a winter league.
- November 13-17
- Priority registration opens for our Jr. Nuggets girls’ and boys’ basketball leagues (birth years 2012-2015). Volunteer coaches, entire teams, and families signing up three or more participants from the same household can register this week.
- November 20
- General registration opens for youth winter sports – basketball leagues and clinics, volleyball and cheer clinics.
- Early bird registration opens for adult sports – indoor volleyball, basketball, and inline hockey – teams get a fee discount if signed up by December 8.
- Registration opens for Adaptive and Inclusive sports clinics and Special Olympics’ Basketball
- December 9
- General registration opens for adult sports – regular fees apply.
- Registration opens for the adult 6-v-6 volleyball tournament.
- December 11
- Registration for winter youth basketball (birth years 2012-2015) ends.
- December 22
- Registration for winter adult sports ends.
- January 9
- Last day to sign up for co-ed youth basketball and volleyball clinics.
- January 22
- Early bird registration ends for the adult volleyball tournament.
- January 23
- General registration opens for the adult volleyball tournament.
- January 29
- Priority registration opens for spring soccer and flag football leagues.
- February 2
- Registration deadline for the adult volleyball tournament.
- February 5
- General registration opens for all youth and adult spring leagues, clinics, and youth summer camps.
Whether you like to play sports or watch your children compete, take advantage of the many opportunities to enjoy some indoor activities this winter.
November 16, 2023
(revised November 30)