Greeley Recreation has certified personal trainers to help you reach your personalized fitness goals. There are a range of services and packages which can be customized to meet your needs.
Personal Training is currently not offered due to COVID-19.
Services and Rates
- All sessions and services are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Training sessions are 60-minutes in length.
- Sessions expire 6 months after date of purchase.
- Buddy sessions include 2 people and small group training includes 3+ people. Recreation staff are not responsible for pairing up buddies or small groups.
- Sessions are available for ages 12 years and older.
Fitness Assessment $35
60-minute private appointment with a Personal Trainer to assess your physical fitness depending on your goals. Testing can include: cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and/or endurance, flexibility, balance, movement pattern analysis, body composition, and basic biometrics such as height, weight, heart rate, and blood pressure.
We encourage all new clients to complete a fitness assessment before starting with a trainer.
Assessments are also a great way to track progress and stay accountable to your goals! Schedule an assessment today!
Personal Training Options
|New Client Package*||$175|
|5 Session Package||$210 ($42/session)|
|10 Session Package||$390 ($39/session)|
|20 Session Package||$720 ($36/session)|
*includes fitness assessment + 4 sessions
Buddy/Small Group Training Options
|5 Session Package||$32/person/session|
|10 Session Package||$30/person/session|
|20 Session Package||$28/person/session|